Manolo Fortich is a first class municipality in the province of Bukidnon, Philippines. Diclum is one of the barangays of the municipality.
Manolo Fortich is situated in the northern part of the Province of Bukidnon. It is about 40 minutes away from the bustling commercial center of Cagayan de Oro City. Its temperature is relatively cool and humid making the place suitable for production of any kind of crops. Production of high valued crops, which include vegetables, cut flowers and ornamentals is a big potential in the area.
Particulars of the Property:
The property is located in Barangay Diclum, Manolo Fortich Bukidnon, an area where land development is of mixed use, specifically agricultural and residential. Generally, the streets in the neighborhood are designed to easily carry light vehicular and pedestrian traffic but can accommodate heavy equipment and large trucks from time to time. Barangay Diclum is located along Sayre Highway, the national highway. The distance of the barangay from the town proper is 1 kilometer and it is 70 kilometers from the provincial capital which is Malaybalay City. It is 35 kilometers from Cagayan de Oro City, the nearest growth and commercial center.
Barangay Diclum has its own water supply which is connected to individual households. The main sources are springs which are developed to each barangay proper. Electicity is supplied by Bukidnon Second Electric Cooperative (BUSECO).
On the basis of documents furnished us, the subject land is identified as:
- Lot Area: 42,932 square meters
- Title: Clean
- Real Property Tax: Updated
- Price: Php 10,000,000.00 net
- Expenses: Creditable Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax, Documentary Stamp Tax, Registration Fee, Transfer Fee, Notarial Fee and other expenses related to and necessary for the Sale & Transfer of the property shall be for the account of the buyer.
- Boundaries confirmed through: Certified True Copy of the Subdivision Lot Plan
- Map Classification per TD : Agricultural
- Actual Use : Agricultural
- Lot Influence : Right of way from the National highway
- Frontage : 292.37 meters
- Terrain : Flat
- Shape: Rectangular
There are some structures near or along the barangay road (frontage) but owners are willing vacate upon purchase of the property.
Highest and Best Use:
Considering the size, shape and terrain of the property, the use of the land is physically possible.
The classification of the subject property under its tax declaration is AGRICULTURAL, in accordance with the current zoning ordinance of the municipality. There is no impediment to its current utilization of being a mixed-use property as it is legally permissible.
For more details, message or call me now!